HCRS provides dependable, responsive and affordable medical coding, medical record audit, data abstraction and research support to government agencies, payers, care providers, services providers and researchers across the country.
Here is a partial list of our customers.
- Baltimore City Workers’ Compensation Division
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Department of Defense
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- Department of Justice
- Office of Federal Detention Trustees
- U.S. Marshals Service
- HMS, Inc. (Audit Medicaid Integrity Contractor)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital & Health System
- Kaiser Permanente, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates of Baltimore
- State of Maryland
- State of Mississippi
- Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
- Fire Department of New York
- Fredericksburg Hospital Group
- Veterans Health Administration
- Advanta, LLC (supporting Maryland Health Care Commission)
- IMPAQ International, LLC (supporting Maryland Health Care Commission)
- RTI International (supporting the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality)
- Westat, Inc.
- Truven Analytics (Supporting Commonwealth of Massachusetts)
Medical Support Services
- Defense Health Agency (Medical support services to military treatment facilities across the U.S., Guam and Puerto Rico)
Let HCRS Help!
Find Out More Today
Cybersecurity and Interoperability: You Can’t Have One Without the Other