Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can contact us, register for our newsletter, and make requests. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
The Way We Use Information
- We use the information you provide about yourself only when communicating with you. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request.
- We use the information you provide about others only when communicating with them. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete the request.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- You can register for our newsletter if you would like to receive our occasional email newsletter. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you register for this service.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with partners and associates. For example, we may reveal that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at [email protected]
Let HCRS Help!
Find Out More Today
Cybersecurity and Interoperability: You Can’t Have One Without the Other